The eQS Company
When we think about education, we think about the wonderment of learning and the endless opportunities in life it can bring. But what if there are barriers to learning?
Assistive technology (AT) is designed to improve an individual’s ability to access the world around them, such as accessing learning in education, the workplace and the wider world.
eQuality Solutions is a group of sister companies that share a passion for supporting inclusivity and neurodiversity with personalised learning solutions.
This passion stems from our founder, Chris Quickfall, who discovered he was dyslexic when he was 21, whilst studying at university. Having experienced the equipment and services available first-hand, Chris’ desire to improve the quality of support for all higher education students receiving Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), fuelled the launch of our three companies.
eQuality Solutions is made up of Invate, an AT equipment and software provider, e-Quality Learning, a one-to-one AT training provider, and Learning Labs, an AT e-learning portal.
Our goal is to help people to get the most out of their assistive technology (AT), and therefore, achieve their full potential in life.
We are currently recruiting for self-employed Assistive Technology trainers in the following areas:
You would ideally have relevant experience in a wide variety of software and hardware products to help individuals of all ages overcome the challenges of Specific Learning Difficulties (such as dyslexia), mental health difficulties, physical impairments and other disabilities.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for technology.
- Access to your own vehicle and be willing to travel up to 1.5 hours from your location (approx. 40 miles).
- Confident training students with a wide range of disabilities.
- You must have an up-to-date (Windows or Apple) computer capable of running most programs.
- You must have a reliable broadband internet connection for online training.
- Willing to undertake a basic DBS check.
- Interviews are subject to your availability to attend four days of training at our Newcastle head office (your time and travel expenses will be covered for this training).
What’s in it for you:
- Full face-to-face induction to the sector and the role.
- Regular Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities.
- Free software licences to all relevant Assistive Technology software.
- Disability Confidence Training.
- Job Type: Part-time OR Full-time, Permanent.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
At eQS we have a core set of values that authentically reflect the culture and work ethic of our people. As with any role at eQS we are looking for a candidate who shares our values. Take a look below and see if you share our values.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.