Operational Messages from Invate for the Health and Safety of our Students
THE INFORMATION BELOW WAS LAST UPDATED: 24/03/20
Our priority, as your assistive
technology solutions provider, will always be the health and safety of our
students and our delivery engineers. Below, you will find advice on receiving
deliveries and the additional steps we are taking to ensure we continue to
deliver safe opportunities for you to learn and achieve your goals.
Invate is carefully monitoring the latest information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to follow official Government and Public Health England advice in our operations. Any further changes will be updated below.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES INVATE IS TAKING
- We have set up a dedicated COVID-19 response team that meets weekly to review operations, plus, official Government and Public Health England advice is reviewed daily.
- We will update this web page as required, in line with the latest official Government advice and any COVID-19 related communication from universities.
- Due to the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23rd March 2020, we have suspended all face-to-face setup and familiarisation, until further notice (initially, three weeks).
- All deliveries will now be a doorstep delivery (no contact) until further notice (initially, three weeks).
- You will have the option of remote support, if you have been approved one of the below delivery methods:
- Pre-installation of software, and delivery with setup and onsite familiarisation.
- Delivery and onsite setup on third party computer.
- Extended delivery.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise remote support with our Technical Support Team.
- All delivery engineers have been asked to:
- Clean their hands before and after deliveries with hand sanitiser, as long as supply permits.
- Make no physical contact (i.e. do not shake hands and maintain at least two meters distance).
- Where your preference is for face-to-face setup and familiarisation, these sessions will be postponed to a later date, pending Government advice.
- We have also asked our delivery engineers, if they are experiencing any symptoms, to inform us and cancel any of their planned deliveries.
ADVICE ON RECEIVING ONSITE DELIVERIES
- We are now operating doorstep delivery (no contact delivery). Therefore please accept delivery of the goods and give confirmation that you are happy for the delivery engineer to sign the paperwork on your behalf.
- Please contact email@example.com if you require any remote follow up support.
- If you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or if at any point you or anyone in your household has contracted Coronavirus please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rearrange delivery.
- If your university shares a communication regarding COVID-19 please contact email@example.com.
We understand that the situation could change, but please rest assured Invate is monitoring this on your behalf and will keep you updated. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Operations Manager Vicki Ravensdale at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 230 6680.