If you are applying to the role of Content Marketer, please take a careful read of the attached letter. We’ve copied the full text-only version further below for accessibility purposes.
Thursday 19th December 2019
Dear marketing professional,
Use this Christmas Break to Achieve your 2020 Marketing Career Goals
This Christmas, as you’re sat at home scoffing delightful mince pies in front of the Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special, you may start to contemplate your career goals for the New Year…
Now, should you be feeling open to an entirely new career move (oh yes you are!) here’s a bit about our marketing team for you to ponder over…
- We think learning is awesome. Everyone should have access to lifelong learning.
- We aim to make a positive difference in society – it’s our legacy!
- We take a fearless approach to creativity – otherwise, how can you call it creative?
- We tell it how it is, because straight-talking team-players make the strongest teams.
- We make it our job to have plenty of fun while reaching business goals.
Like the sound of this? Then take a look at our new Content Marketing role we are recruiting for in January 2020. See how we did that?
One last thing, before we sign off… you need only write back if you have spotted all the errors in this letter. We went a little slap-dash drafting this because we knew the right person for the job will be able to help us in refining our content.
On that note, within your application, please list all the errors, plus any ideas of how we could have done this better. Think about presentation, design, was the tone too cheesy or did it do just the trick at catching your attention?
We look forward to hearing from you, our future eQS Content Marketer. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Your future Sales and Marketing Team.
P.S. here’s a quick tip… remember that point about taking a fearless approach to creativity? Feel free to apply in a way that makes you stand out from the crowd.