The Remote Assessment CPD Programme
Join us online to hear directly from the AT suppliers on how they recommend assessors demonstrate their products in a remote assessment environment.
Throughout April and May we are running an online CPD programme for needs assessors, all about how to best manage remote working, how to assess remotely and specialist advice on demonstrating Assistive Technology to students remotely.
<icon for keynote>
Our keynote online address will be delivered by SkyBounders, mental health and wellbeing specialists, discussing maintain positive mental health during isolation and remote working.
<icon for specialist advice>
Specialist Advice in Remote Assessments
- Learning Labs:
- How to use e-learning to remote demonstrate of software.
- New personalisation features and learning engagement dashboard in Learning Labs.
- Contour/Online Ergo: How to run an ergo assessment remotely.
- VisionAid: Live demonstration on Orcam.
- Gordon Morris: Latest update on HI products.
<icon for demos>
Software Demonstrations in Remote Assessments
- Audio Notetaker:
- ProStudy: How to demonstrate ProStudy in a remote assessment.
- Global Tasks:
- Global AutoCorrect:
During this time of uncertainty and remote working, we have also allowed for time for general discussion for any attendees who wish to engage.
Book your free place
We have eight dates for you to pick and choose from – book your choice of morning and afternoon sessions.
<insert booking table with dates and links to book sessions>
All attendees will receive:
- CPD certificate for the sessions attended.
- Two-year free licence for Learning Labs.
- Free licences for software.
Coming in July 2020:
The CPD Revolution Live Event Series – Eight UK Locations
Save the Date
Following Government advice to avoid all non-essential social contact, we have moved the face-to-face CPD Revolution events to a later date.
Anyone already registered for the CPD Revolution will be automatically registered for the July events, please save the relevant date.
If you haven’t registered but would like to – please follow the links below: